martes, 12 de junio de 2012

No more hearts spared?




I wish I had a woman like me.
Someone to please, somebody to hug.

Sometimes I feel I have too much (empty space)
I can share, I can give someone to grow!

I´ve looked into the flame
the candlelight of life.
There´s no one else to blame
to charge my load aside.

The burden upon shoulders
ain´t easy, although it´s chaste.
Her eyes have rolled me over
her love is almost chased.

I wish I had somebody:
Easy to please.
Someone who cares.

This job it won´t be easy.
To love!
Somebody´s there?

My burden upon shoulders
is not to be refused.
It´s me who called an answer
My role won´t be confused.

Sometimes I feel I too empty.
I´m free to run or dare...
Somehow I know the answer,
the reason´s always there.

There´s no one else to blame
to charge this load aside.
I wish I had somebody,
No place to run or hide.

I wish I had  an answer:
Someone who seeks.
Somebody to love.

Sometimes I fought to conquer
ain´t easy love or share.
There´re things I have surrendered
wholeheartedly I´ve been spared.

Will you write back an answer?
Fill in this form or share.
I know the job ain´t easy.
Are there some hearts spared?

Do you see how I´ve written?
Tell, please! Won´t you dare?
It´s risky to be bitten.
It´s free! I´m almost there.

In the name of love and goodness
Quick Answers are not found!
This job it won´t be easy.
I dare! Even it´s not sound.

                                      Secular Hermit (A.T.)


Date: June 11, 2012 (At a noisy room of Ccs)


No hay comentarios: