sábado, 30 de junio de 2012

Let your marriage class know


Let your marriage class know that MEN love differently. Let those men know women love MANY, instead of only one and, if a couple has a loving relationship CENTERED on God´s views and ways, that relationship will endure almost anything.

I can´t verbalize (now) the love lesson my life has faced, but I assure men and women that we have to love ONLY one mate, that our devotion should be to ONE, emotionally and physically, and that some women tend to love more than one men (the thing I really regret).
Of course! 10 women do not represent hundreds of them, but I´m convinced that very few confess they love more than one men, they hide him in secrecy (I know this and have learnt it from my youth: With my grandmother, with my aunts, my lovers, my ex-wife, a new friend, and with a relationship that left my heart broken) And I heal quickly! (it´s just a matter to pray, to fast and seek God's guidance again).

Tell them to be faithful, to love their spouses and honor the bed where they sleep their dreams.

Tell them Love is deeper than I thought it could be, and no one has written a better love lesson  than God and His Only Son, Jesus Christ.

No hay comentarios: