viernes, 19 de octubre de 2012

Someone needs me in her life


Hello Lord! Good morning!

These words of Mrs Dee Morgan moved me: "Someone needs you in their life!"

Please! Help US all to lead our lives to be loved, helpfully serve, to be needed, hugged and cherished....

YOU know (very well) what we have done, where we have failed, and what we have longed for (all our empty life).

Please, keep me under your sight, don´t let me fall... You know how I felt, how I fell, and how I loved recently and how this hurt me. I have no regret, except living without this feeling too long, too aimless (and I am not the only one on this world seeking this, wanting to be loved, in a deep human way).

Will you mind paying attention to this?

I´m not asking for me alone, but for those who are unreached, those despised and rejected, those that are cheated and utterly hurt...

There is not need to tell you how many here are missing this part of the life you´ve planned to be enjoyed, but with the right person.

Help me to keep on pushing (and thanks, again God).

A.T.

No hay comentarios: