martes, 9 de octubre de 2012

Deeply Sad


Loving without longing
Sad, deep in deed
Rejection, but is still reluctant.

I´ve loved
Yet still absolutely sad.
Dreams I´ve dreamed 
Utterly cast out and left to die.
Few things of human life
Made me a faithful lover, 
In few days, who´d never own you alive.

Sad, up to the utmost state
My being pours out unshared love
A love I never see
This I could not bear.

Sorrow, sadness…
That´s all within me!
It´s a feeling I could not quench
with tears? 
But with pain toiling shame.

Sorrowful, empty handed
Willing to leave…
It´s the share I could bear
It´s the love I received.

God!
Look at me!
I had more, much more to give.

It was not lust
It was just love
All my being, all I would give.
I was willing to live.

You stopped!
You hugged me!

But it´s a woman´s love I longed for…

It is love.
It was love.

And lust
(all that got me lost)
Won´t work
As you see, at last. 

A.Toro   Oct  10, 2012  (Las Tejerías, Aragua).

No hay comentarios: