domingo, 15 de junio de 2014

There´re birds feeling blue.

Wow!

Mom´s greeted me: “Father´s day”... Quickly I missed mine, my uncle and my children (Hope I could see them tomorrow).

Before this, I was concerned about my mother´s cages. She has several and, recently, she set apart her lovebirds away from the one I like: The blue one.



He came to my mother´s when my brother found him having felt off from its nest. He gave it to our mother and she put him into the cage where she has those lovebirds she is used to care of since I was a child (of course, old one are dead).

Several times my mother has asked me to pull them out their cage, just to teach them how to fly, just to help them find the birds they are, and I have liked such releasing ideas: All birds are to be free!

I´m considering the idea of having the blue one in my home land. I don´t know if it´s male or female, though I think he´s (she) missing part of his live inside a cage.

My brother, the one who rescued it, is unconcerned though he buys him their bananas, as well as he throws leftover onto “Pedroso”, my sister´s dog: My mother tends to take care on the things other´s thrown away (like me). Ha! Ha! Ha!

Why a blue bird is feeling blue?

As far as I have watched him, he missed his parents. These were used to visit him those days when he felt off and those were around the cage he shared with those lovebirds who looked at him as an intruder (a blue bird never looked like Aussie people).

The blue birds has become “my” favorite since he sings a lot, dearly, and I have enjoyed him inside my hands, just to teach him I´m not the cat who wants him to be eaten, instead, I want him to be inserted inside his own folk, away from the cats around this dead-end street where my mother lives, because I want him to live to the fullest, whether it be a female or a male bird.

He is sad because, by now, mom´s moved the Australian birds to another cage. She wanted “him” to jump and enjoy that cage alongside, but I know he feels sad because he is not any longer singing as he was used each morning and any time (If you don´t show your joy, if you seldom sing the way you used, probably you are depressed, feeling alone, and I believe this blue bird I´ve liked deserves the life nature God has provided for all).

Too many birds are blue! I have seen them mute, isolated, rejected, ignored and -apparently- unnoticed. I just wondered how many times “a bird” could be sad and blue, seen and unnoticed. I know there´s a purpose for all and everything but, this time, I see that physical isolation is another issue, it doesn´t matter you be isolated inside the very same cage: a bird is feeling blue.

A.T.

No hay comentarios: