sábado, 1 de junio de 2013

This means.

What does this mean? Each time I see her name written.
I feel myself bitten, and her distance left me be ignored,
that hearing about her brings me joy
and she will bring others their cure.

She has a heart no one sees,
all I have seen seem are her deeds
She plants her seeds on soft soil.

I really don't know what's her worth
to tell all the truth with shut mouth
'cos she has blessed many lives.

I wish I could shout it out loud
and limits ignore I'm bowed
she has left blind open eyes.

What does this mean?
Her name tastes me like
sweet words my ears cannot
clearly hear.

Why am I feeling that?
I haven't  heard her voice.
I haven't seen her face.

My eyes ran in a race
these words, as horses,
won't win.

Where all these words
I begin, to write down
to understand...

She is not even my friend.
I just don't know where she is.

If love is the banner she raised,
why human hurt her so bad?
I'd better attack with my sword
to pull all of them back.

What do I need to find out?
Those whom I liked had no cure.
I will be bowed down for love
where the arm of her shield is secured.

A.T.   May 2013

No hay comentarios: