miércoles, 21 de octubre de 2015

Cheaters


          Few days back I was watching one of those TV reality shows where they are helped to be match made. The stress is often above the way they look, the clothing they wear instead of the inner and hidden being, who often takes time to evolve from one place -tossed- to another.

You can see today´s fashion is showing their dandy legs the more while, as for men, visual sex appeal is also sought but, after some moments the TV program broadcasted a couple had been arranged as if they were really matched and liked each other, after they hugged with wet kissed,  one of those men left alone asked the same woman another man had liked (the one hugged and kissed in the mouth).

To my surprise, while I was working on a computer, the new man who was alone hugged and kissed -that woman- the same way the previous man did...

Wow! What would be your personal concerns?

As far as I know me, I would not kiss a woman recently kissed by another man.

Ppl are entitled with their rights to do whatever they are please, as long they do not bother other ppl around them but, I would never kiss a woman recently kissed in the mouth, in such a way I watched, as a witness.

In my mind I saw the picture of a cheater.



In my memories I saw MP kissing another man I never saw, but I was well informed she cheated on me in a party so, why would I be engaged within a relationship starting with cheaters? 

Just to please me for an hour of today´s loneliness or lust? 

To endanger myself with any STDs?

No, thanks! That´s not the old ways I belong.

A.T.

No hay comentarios: