domingo, 23 de agosto de 2015

Open Letter to Facebook:

 


Is there an safe way I can prohibit my daughter (Joy Toro) to be registered on this site?

She´s underage, she lacks enough wisdom to know and discern and, sadly, her mother doesn´t watch her activities online.

As a father, it´s my concern she had NO access to this site and I´m inviting other parents to back me up in this concern, since I have watched she has little brain, as a teenager (similar to her mother)

You, dear sirs of Facebook, know her FACE, exactly as she is. She could use a faked name to AVOID MY virtual SURVEILANCE and she doesn´t know to pick "friends" (online)

You, dear sirs of FB know what I have reported (nudity) and, if I blocked those transgressor and LAW BREAKERS on the internet, I cannot watch what she is "sharing" or what her "friends" have shared with her on this site.

I´m concerned with those issues and she can use another name, another email address and another AGE (she´s simply 14 years old)

Yours,

Antonio Toro

No hay comentarios: