sábado, 31 de mayo de 2014

Words to somebody


I´m another somebody like you and the difference is that I´m not married and surely will not marry a person so selfcentered, one who pushyly asks to be married and plays the detective as Dick Tracy trying to guess what my ideas or intentions are.
I know women often needs reaffirmations, tokens of love and many things some of us don´t need but, I would never ask a person to remove their past as if we could do it wiping the windshield of a car, just to play the games Dalilah played to seized and hurt Samson (and that ran$om).

There is an empty blank inside some relationship, I know how black or shiny realtionships could be but I don´t trust any person more than I trusted me. She often claims trust but I also said that I don´t trust a demanding person when I don´t know their intentions and also confessed I don´t trust God, completely, because I don´t know Him personally and I don´t see Him, so I can openly talk about those things I know I have a word to say to converse or to understand.

That emptiness is seen when a conversation is largely posponed or delayed and, concerning marriage or that love bond, an open conversation is needed to clearify doubts and emotional infirmities.

Sex is not a glue for a marriage. Children are not a tie, except for economic and legal reasons but, considering the mess outside the marriage (the lies some of us bored and liked to bear) it will be sound you chat with your spouse. You seem to be the hurt person, the loner and left alone without a fair consensus but, is there a better place outside a home and a real love bond?

There is an emotional divorce taking place in your lives... Paint cannot refurbish a house to make it a home but, is it too late to rebuild what could be made new?

No hay comentarios: