viernes, 8 de abril de 2011

I miss you!

I remember the strong feelings we shared and the deep emotions we talked about…
Sometimes those stories you told me made me shed some tears… I didn´t know God cared and loved that way!
Have you ever seen that old man who hugged you once and knew how much you needed your Dad´s attentions?
I remember what you told me about meeting your Dad, the first… I wished I could have been that hand you held tight! (but it´s up to you to open me a way to come into a relationship).
I´m aware you cannot love me because of my poverty or age… But I´m freed to do as I´m pleased (to keep it alive), whether you like it or not.
Tienes absoluto derecho a negarte a quien no desees ni aceptes; pero no puedes prohibirles que sientan o piensen conforme a su deseo, con o sin tu consentimiento.
I´ve known the whips of psychological rejection… That´s why Christ came to meet and assemble sinners -like me! (Matt. 9:11-13).
Look at me with the lush impressions of your feelings… My picture does not match the nature of shrine of my soul nor the surface of my writings.
A lying tongue hurts, but a loving mouth always kisses and cures wounds… Bring the lips of your healing words to my ears! (Call at +58424-3035474).
I regret this cold distance, but time hasn´t blunted my feelings for you… I´m getting old and a day is set to say goodbye. I hope I´ll meet the body of your soul in Heavens, ´cos here I´m physically hindered as long as I could be endangered to be lovesick (while each day I´m dying for the want).
Misfortune cast me into your path like a die. Then we started to share thoughts and I confessed this admiration before the shrine of that intimacy I thought it was leading to love… I cherished it and you left. No dice!
I guessed you shrank away because you thought you belonged to another (who left you, in turn) That´s OK! It´s fare! Did he love you like I do?
Before looking at your face, you helped me to know portions of your life. In consequence, I started to understand your inner being… It might be wrong to cherish this, if I knew you were committed to another´s hand, but we were not cheating.
Knowing that I´m poor I became infertile for the decision of my own convictions, although certain feelings were kept ingrowing in the soil of memories of youth and fatherhood, as long as I drank from the spring waters, up to the time I moved to a better state of being, separated from a noisy family and hardships I couldn´t bear for their betterment.
The experience of my age gave me to plan in the virgin forest of eternity. If I´m allowed to be there, before leaving, I wish I could walk up to a summit to turn around and see the glory of my personal achievement to wave them goodbye.
If you like, you´ll be bound to be liked. If you hate, you´ll be hated… Those who praiseworthily love seldom are despised, unless you deserve it. (Matt. 7:12)
I failed… My whole life is stained with failures! The best thing I´ve done is believing God and surrendering to Jesus the Christ.
You may indulge in having sex with almost any… but you cannot live with an acquaintance if there´s no trust, the commitment of love and the fellowship of ideas and the same faith. A love relationship is not a dead-end street! It´s not bound to a single end (just sex), but to exist and keep it on.

Thanks God! Sometimes I´m smart enough to leave things behind.

No hay comentarios: