viernes, 22 de noviembre de 2013

Emotional Loneliness. Is this an issue today?


I don´t think it as an option, you can change it or endure that... 

For example, I recently got a cat and I couldn´t keep it for three reasons, as I saw these: 

1) Her feeding was out of "my budget" or daily income (if I call it that way). 
2) The job I irregularly do takes me out home too often, and 
3) She was too demanding, I´m used to my passsed by dog... (But I loved the way she was). 

These same things apply for people, as well as other reasons for their being alone or emotionally isolated (I know some people cannot walk, cannot see... and more). 

I just let these things for you to consider some reasons that could be keeping you in a situation that leads you (or someone) to how you feel (or them), the way you are (or them) and no matter there is a family (since I have 3 children). 

I live alone, in a mountain, with no relationship with my neighbors (because I don´t like the way they are, for example) and many dislike to look at people eyes or their needs. You can live in an apartment and, each time you get into an elevator, you avoid looking at people´s eyes and, if they say "hello", you are mute or suddenly deaf. 

Prayers do heal people, but my actitude spoils it -as well as yours- and those may be hindered to get your way out. 

Find out how to cope with loneliness, your actitude and live ONE DAY AFTER A DAY. 

I enjoy sharing with people who are accesible and open minded IN THE STREETS. 

If you are secluded, the CC and other sites may help you find some relief or a definitive way to sort these out. 

Allow me to say that I wish God may look on those who feel alone or the sadness of loneliness, same way I have see it here and elsewhere.

No hay comentarios: