lunes, 19 de mayo de 2008

Ciertas "condiciones" aplican...

This site is useless for finding real women.

From now on i'm just going to write blogs and use this site to look at other people's blogs on scamming so that I will know all the different defenses against scammers on the sites where I am going to continue to look.
This site has nothing but scammers. The scammers even make comments on blogs which talk about scammers. A girl -supposedly from the U.S.- made a comment on “why men look at the foreighn girls” -since they are all scammers- and her profile is just that of an american scammer.

Really there is no other solution, but to stay away from the websites that you find the scammers like, and to look at the ones where it is not so bad. Maybe you get only one email a month, but then to waste time on all the fake ones is no fun either.



Alfa Tau:

-I´m a newcomer, but I would have felt deeply disappointed if I would waste my time (and money) that way.

If U get the requiered information -please!- forward it and publish it. Nobody wants to be cheated!

Thanks for the tips!.


(Sigh!)

I think I won´t spend my time looking around to see who is who. Otherwise, I´ll be considered a PC programmer, a scammer or uneasy virtual trash.

Where´s the asian girl I thought it was REAL this morning?

I liked her anyhow!



P.S.

The U.S. State Department Scammer Database.

Inform yourself about what you can expect....

travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/cis/cis_1013.html
travel.state.gov/pdf/international_financial_scams_brochure.pdf
www.state.gov/m/ds/rls/74936.htm
fpc.state.gov/fpc/86798.htm



Acknowledgements to Mr. Itsme. He has done the core work there.

No hay comentarios: