martes, 12 de mayo de 2015

What age to give up love?


Someone asked that, in a forum… That sounded hopeless!

I knew a single childless woman of 41 who gave up. She says she wants to be loved, but she's too picky and still want things she is not willing to give (friendship is unimportant for her to GIVE, just want things received, like a funnel).

I knew another who longs to be loved at 42. She is nice looking, with a daughter, but felt in love with a man of 25 and, stupidly, she hopes she can get a man who knows she still has those fantasies to be with 2 men at the same time (in the same bed).Besides, she longs to be dearly loved by one man who would provide her with shelter, enough money and the material things she thinks she needs(unaware of her lack of maturity and lack of sexual loyalty). 

I'm not giving up, except on those who like to play their hide & seek games, hiding their pictures same way they hide their hearts. 

I know I'm too short for a bunch of women or their materialistic or average aspirations but, if I won the lottery, there would not be other way TO KNOW I AM BEING LOVED for the man I AM, for the person I was before that happened, and I don´t want to be loved for the things I would own or those things I could give: Will you like to buy such form of love?.

As long as I lack the material stuff demanded or needed, I stay away from those I could be kicked off for not achieving their average materialistic aspirations. By the way, they come in combos with their children and their unresolved past (like me) that a person would come to meet them to load or unload the weight they cannot bear...

Money is needed to make life easier or enjoyable! I know it, I agree with it, but I know it is not solid ground to walk or trust well enough such wealth. I have learned from my life and other people´s who gave me good lessons I don't want to live out again.

No hay comentarios: